Offering advanced multimedia communications capabilities and substantial cost savings for businesses with up to 250 users, Mitel 5000 Network Communications Solutions are based on open architecture interfaces and standard protocols, giving you the flexibility to tailor a system to suit your dynamic needs.
Choose from a variety of Mitel applications for simplifying individual communications, accelerating information flow throughout your organization and automating common processes to reduce costs and improve productivity, with powerful, easy-to-use tools for managing voice, e-mail and faxes across all devices.
Product Key Features
- Increased Employee Efficiency: Mitel's powerful, easy-to-use interfaces and centralized directories put users in control of their communications and devices.
- Faster Information Flow: Mitel's presence awareness and intelligent call routing applications provide quicker and more reliable connections.
- Anytime, Anywhere Connectivity: Wireless support enables instant voice and data connections from anywhere.
- Flexible and Cost-Effective Growth: Expands to support up to 250 users and multiple sites. Functionality can be added with Mitel and third-party applications and devices.
Mission-critical needs are met when they are supported by the right technology. And the value of IP comes from application integration — allowing you to transform your communication tools into business performance. Empower your associates to create better interactions with your customers, partners, vendors and suppliers, generating revenue and lowering costs. The Mitel 5000 communications server family is built on an open software model that supports a broad portfolio of Mitel’s standard and custom developed applications, as well as third-party applications — all designed to address today’s functional business needs, while driving business growth.
Features & Benefits
- Contact Center Suite
- Connection Assistant® software
- Audio and Web Conferencing
- Remote Support
- Telephony Manager
- Unified Communicator® software
- Web Conferencing
- 1U Rack Mount Chassis
- Dual 1U Chassis (CS-5600)
- Linux Operation System
- Integrated 4 or 8-port Basic Voice Mail
- Basic Unified Messaging
- Compact Flash for Storage
- Page Port
- Music on Hold Port
- Dual Analog Trunk Interface
- Dual Single Line Station Interface
- Modular Processor Bay
- Three Modular Expansion Bays
- Ad Hoc Conferencing
- 2-line LCD Display Panel
- Two USB ports
- Security Key Port
- 175-250 IP Phones (CS-5600)
- 75-175 IP Phones (Mitel CS-5400)
- 25-75 IP Phones (Mitel CS-5200)
- Two Digital Expansion Interfaces
- 96 Digital Phones
- Two Analog Phones per Digital Port (External Adapter Required)
- Dual T1 / E1 (with enhanced echo cancellation) and PRI Modules
- Three Basic Rate Modules
- One (Single Line Module) SLM-4
- Three Analog Trunk Modules
- 80+ Hours of Voice Mail Storage